terça-feira, 5 de outubro de 2010



  Dizzy


You plug me in the wrong frequency,
as if breathing was wrong, it makes me say things I should not,
look in a way that should avoid thinking of things I should forget,
 living in a way that should not live.


As a music that consumes me that makes me dance to the rhythm,
but no, you will not own me, will not reach that point,
you make me dizzy, baby,
as if we walked in circles all the time,
not out of place, you make me dizzy.


But now you, will you dance, it's your turn,
I'll change the lyrics of the song and you will stir as I want,
you do not own me, ever, but his music makes me dance,
she is addictive, I like it, but it should not.
But you will not let me fool to fall,
I got tired of dancing at your pace,
I'll change the music, I will change the frequency
because you make me dizzy.



                                                        ‘ Anah..

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário